Need to get your vehicle shipped to New Zealand from the UK?
That’s not problem at all with McCullough at your side with our easy 1-2-3 step, streamlined shipping process. You tell us what you want. We’ll have it picked up, packed, shipped (handling all relevant documentation) and delivered to your door. Fast and efficient, because we know what to do and the best ways to accomplish it!
UK Shipping: Your 1-2-3 step service.
What you need to know about shipping FROM the UK to New Zealand:
We can arrange pickup and make a booking for our weekly sailings immediately. Our sailings from the UK are weekly and can take between 32 to 42 days i.e.
- Roll-On-Roll-Off (RORO) service
Leaving from Southampton and discharging in Auckland
- Container service
Leaving from Felixstowe and discharging in Auckland, Lyttelton and all other major New Zealand ports
Before you ship your car, caravan, boat, motorbike or RV we recommend you:
- Purchase Marine Insurance – We can provide this
- Get the seller to take up close digital photos of the vehicle for insurance purposes
- Ensure it complies with New Zealand standards. We can check this for you: Just provide us with UK registration document (V5) and we can get our technical person to confirm the vehicles eligibility
- Make sure the vehicle is as clean as possible (this will save you time and money with MAF in New Zealand).
Costs and charges (Estimated price brackets):
- Caravan or motorhome
- Customs charges: There is zero duty on motor vehicles, 5% Duty on caravans and 10% duty on motorhomes in New Zealand. Duty is calculated on the VFD (Value For Duty or Purchase Price).
- Goods and Services Tax (GST) charges: There is 15% GST on all motor vehicles (except those who qualify for a personal import). GST is calculated on the CIF value (Cost Insurance and Freight).
1. Find out if your vehicle qualifies for free entry into NZ from the UK.
2. Make sure your vehicle is clean.
3. Check to ensure your vehicle will comply with NZ regulations.
Many thanks for all of the work and help with importing my Audi RS7. Particularly for organising the vehicle compliance and warrant fitness. The result meant I could arrive in Auckland, get in the car and drive home. Made the process very easy. I have made several of my friends aware of your great service.”
Scott – March 2017
“Thanks Joe. The whole process was so easy I’ll just have to do it again. Car arrived with no damage and everything as it should be so many thanks. You have a great service.”
Neal – March 2017